What is Marketing Execution?
As of January 2020 – we decided to change the way we do business! You need marketing help? You may need a type of marketing help like Content Creation or Social Media, or a combination of things.
Life has also changed quite a bit for the World due to Coronavirus. Companies have to think differently! Think Safe and think ‘how’. In April we saw plenty of Geospatial firms jumping onto the Webinar bandwagon. Those lucky enough to get their ‘foot-in-the-door’ first like Point Cloud Processing Firm TopoDOT saw exceptional numbers on their Webinars! As of today, June! People are inundated with free webinars #boring! Marketing changes and it is how you adapt to these changes to build your client base! Even more so now!
So going back to Marketing Execution and how we have changed our model! Our NEW Way is to be more flexible for you! With advice from us, you can pick and choose what you spend your hard earned cash on! Our new way is based on time and for us, that is awesome! We are super speedy without loosing the quality element. You can ask our clinets!
So let’s begin….
Do these relate to you?
- I am a land surveyor and need more customers, but how do I attract more?
- I sell survey tools to Surveyors but how do I get them to come to me vs my competitors?
- I am a hydrographer, I know I need to use LinkedIn, but how?
- I manufacture drones, how can I make the Survey community more aware about my products?
- I see some people like Surveying with Robert using YouTube – how can I do something like this to get more customers?
- Can Social Media attract more clients? How?
- What types of marketing thingies (platforms) work for the Geospatial Community?
- Should I spend money on Google Adwords? If so, how will it help get me more customers? I don’t want to waste my money!
- How can I grow my Survey company?
- How can I improve the quality of my customers?
- How can I attract the right customers?
- I need some help with structuring my social media, its not working for me!
- I’m rubbish at writing but great at Surveying, how can I make this better?
- We manufacture point cloud processing software, how can we get more sales leads through our website?
- Our website sucks… what messages do we need on there to attract the right client?
- Does my website work? I don’t know?!
- We are Surveyors who specalise in Building Information Modelling (BIM) but we are not Marketers, we are Surveyors! Help?
- We want our market to know we are the best at Point Cloud Processing? How?
These are all relevant and valuable questions. The next step now is to figure out what you have, what works and what doesn’t. Then write up a plan of action!
This is where we come in…..
For example; A Land Survey Company; works on construction sites doing site layouts and boundary surveys as well as lots of other things. Needs a website that will attract the right kind of client and uses LinkedIn and Instagram to share stories. Knows that there social media is weak and isn’t sure what to write on the website. HELP?
The outcome: to build this land Survey Companies BRAND so it is known for doing site layouts! SIMPLE! She says…
After coming up with a plan of activities they wished to use, the execution part is the ‘doing’ part. First rule of thumb; keep-it-simple!
At Elaine Ball Ltd – we take the hassle out of Marketing Implementation. We know our stuff! We know Geospatial – by combining the two, we are the perfect combination for any Survey or Geospatial Technology Firm. So get in touch with Elaine today – just ask!