What is Marketing Implementation?
Marketing Implementation is implementing a plan of action to reach your business goals.
Marketing Implementation vs Marketing Planning
Marketing planning is all about setting out a roadmap for success, a blueprint. These are the key milestones the business must reach in order to reach the main business goal.
Marketing Implementation is the ‘doing’ part, the ‘execution’ part.
Implementing the plan – EBTM can physically ‘implement’ the plan for you (we’re the doers).
What does Marketing Implementation consist of?
At EBTM we can be your marketing department or marketing support – even acting as your marketing manager. Marketing implementation can consist of different areas of the business, depending on your needs, but essentially, we’ll make sure key tasks are implemented by your team, or implement them for you if you don’t have a marketing resource.
Why might you need help with implementation?
- Lack of in-house resources
- Not ready to commit to another salary, or the hassle of HR
- Lack of in-house marketing expertise
- Need guidance and support
- Need to educate you and your team
- Need a second pair of hands to implement a specific project
- Need a specific discipline like social media, content writing, or exhibition organisation