Want the latest Geospatial Marketing Tips at your fingertips? Then sign up to our monthly newsletter here.
Virtual Geospatial Marketing Workshops
Focused subject based virtual workshops which delve into an individual topic.
- Reviewing your marketing strategy; what are you doing now and how to plan for a successful future.
- Content to turn heads; understanding what types of content to produce and how to measure what works.
- Understanding the Marketing Process; all about the flow and how it works with sales
- Building a killer Geospatial Brand; from realigning to building.
- Social Media; understanding and reviewing social media platforms to help spread the word, build followers and convert into sales
- Instagram; how to build the right type of follower and why. Using stories to build fans and uncovering how to turn followers into customers.
- LinkedIn; setting up an awesome profile, using LinkedIn to build a fan base. Understanding free vs premium, using messages and utilising InMails (Premium)
- Facebook – how to build a following, using groups to build a sales funnel
To get FREE tips, see my Geospatial Marketing Tips on Instagram here.
- Customised learning materials
Time, Cost and How?
- Time: approx 1.5hrs
- How? Via Zoom Link
- Cost: $550 USD / £500 GBP + vat
Workshop details – what is it?
- Looking to get your team aligned?
- Looking to improve your sales pipeline
- Needing help to organise your marketing
- Needing help to formulate a strategy
- Needing assistance to align your sales and marketing
- Need to understand which social platform to use and why
- Need help in understanding how Instagram works
- Need to build a better online profile via LinkedIn
- All of the above and more?
Workshop details – who is this for?
- Director owners of Survey companies (especially to formulate a strategy and understand how marketing spend results in ROI)
- Senior Survey managers who have a roll of growing sales
- Director owners and senior managers of equipment resellers
- Marketing and sales personnel
- Manufacturers of software and hardware
Workshop details – How do you benefit?
- Develop a strategy that works for your geospatial business
- Understand how content marketing will help with sales lead generation
- How using the right content will speed up the sales process
- You will be able to reduce reactiveness and become a better planner therefore better return on investment
- How to get your brand out there and develop it
- Know which social media platform is right for your business
- Understand the types of techniques you can execute immediately
- Understand how to measure marketing spend and hold marketing accountable