What is a Workshop?
Team orientated workshops focused on key elements of the business plan.
OPTION 1. Strategic Marketing Workshop
- Reviewing and dissecting the Strategic Marketing Process; from Vision to Action
- 1-2 days
- Process orientated workshop, which uncovers each element of the process.
- Candidates take away an understanding on how business strategy fits with marketing – the methodology. How marketing is intertwined with sales. How to communicate to the most profitable customer. How to attract more of the right kind of customer. How to focus marketing cash on the right marketing communication’s tools. Understanding campaigns and how they fit with sales. How Sales and Marketing pipelines work in harmony.
OPTION 2. Focused Subject Workshops
Focused ‘subject’ based workshops which delves deep into the individual topic. Each workshop is related to the company.
- Content to produce more profitable marketing and sales qualified leads (MQL & SQL)
- Marketing Strategy including “go-to-market” strategies
- Marketing planning – how to plan, what to plan and organisation alignment
- Brand develop & communications – how to develop and build your brand including what’s in your tool kit
- Social Media – understanding and reviewing social platforms to help spread the word
- Metrics – focused on how and what to measure for ROI
OPTION 3. ‘Public’ Workshop Groups
Focused ‘subject’ based workshops which delves deep into the individual topic. Location based workshops delivered on a timetable. Dates to be announced for 2018
- Same topics as above
- Rolled out to general geospatial market
- Date specified
- Global coverage (Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Cape Town, USA, UK, Germany, France, Italy & Spain)
Workshop details – what is it?
- Looking to get your team aligned?
- Looking to improve your sales pipeline
- Needing help to organise your marketing
- Needing help to formulate a strategy
- Needing assistance to align your sales and marketing
- All of the above and more?
Workshop details – who is this for?
- Director owners of Survey companies (especially to formulate a strategy and understand how marketing spend results in ROI)
- Senior Survey managers who have a roll of growing sales
- Director owners and senior managers of equipment resellers
- Marketing and sales personnel
- Manufacturers of software and hardware
Workshop details – How do you benefit?
- Develop a strategy that works for your geospatial business
- Understand how content marketing will help with sales lead generation
- How using the right content will speed up the sales process
- You will be able to reduce reactiveness and become a better planner therefore better return on investment
- How to get your brand out there and develop it
- Know which social media platform is right for your business
- Understand the types of techniques you can execute immediately
- Understand how to measure marketing spend and hold marketing accountable