What are online workshops and what do they involve?
Elaine has rolled out brand NEW online workshops for
- Owners/ director of survey companies
- Sales and Marketing personnel of survey companies
- Sales candidates who want to understand how marketing helps deliver more qualified sales leads
- Sales people who wish to know the secrets of marketing and how to find new clients (build new market share)
- Owners/ Director and senior managers of survey equipment dealerships
- Marketing Managers who need one-on-one support
- Owners and Managers of manufacturing companies who need support with dealer networks
There are 6 core modules at £250/ $330 per module per person (one-on-one)
Additional person + £50/ $80 per module
Candidates have access to Elaine anytime for clarification, checking and further questions during implementation
Email elaine on elaine @ elaineball.co.uk or WhatsApp Elaine on + 447825 517850 for a chat
psst… we can customise these online workshops too – just shout!
Modular based coaching workshops using Skype and/ or GoToMeeting. The following subjects are covered and we can customise them to suite your individual needs. We have formatted them to start from top to bottom in order for you to get a deep understanding and learning of the overall process.
- 1. Aligning Business and Marketing Strategy – the foundation of successful Marketing Communications Implementation
- Understanding how marketing fits with business strategy
- Why a vision is important even for the short term
- How marketing fits with sales and visa versa
- 2. The importance of Marketing Planning and objective setting
- Setting out a plan in order to be more efficient, reduce burning cash and improving sales leads
- How sales and marketing fit together and why!
- 3. Tools in your tool kit – reviewing the right tool kit for your Geospatial business
- Everything from exhibitions, PR, advertising, digital marketing, socials, email marketing etc “you name it, we cover it!”
- 4. Content to produce more profitable marketing and sales qualified leads (MQL & SQL)
- How to write content that attracts the right kind of customer?
- Understanding how campaigns work
- Writing content to build an audience
- Writing content to attract more profitable customers
- 5. Social Media Review – understanding and reviewing social platforms to help spread the word, build brand, improve sales and marketing leads
- LinkedIn/ Instagram/ Twitter Facebook for Surveyors
- LinkedIn/ Instagram/ Twitter Facebook for Manufacturers (software and hardware)
- LinkedIn/ Instagram/ Twitter Facebook for Dealers
- 6. Metrics – focused on how and what to measure for ROI
- Do you know which platforms, tools are giving you a good return on investment?
- Understanding how to measure and what to measure
- Reviewing and understanding market share (how to integrate with finance)